Monday, January 23, 2012

"Inspired ourself to be positve yet Dont be complacent..."


"Inspired ourself to be positve yet Dont be complacent..."

 Posted by Aries your cyberfriend on July 4, 2010 at 11:19 AMComments comments (0)
         Inspired Ourself to look upon the blessing that surround us yet dont be complacent. Many times We forget to realize the positive things surroundings us as we encounter angers, disappointment, Anxieties and uncertainty of daily life. Too much energy wasted on self destructive thought as we ponders upon failures of our simple wish and too much energy wasted at times upon our frustration on how people mistreated us. Bad incidence in our daily life sometimes make me think about how to inspired oneself... As we assess the daily routines , It hurts to realize that life is not only hard but also gravely unfair, when we do no wrong people don’t remember, people sadly fails to appreciate our good side, when we do wrong ,people reacts and condemn . It hurts us how people always judge us base on image impression and perception despite of our effort to be good . We ponders upon the fact of life on hardship of how to survive in our world, people need knowledge , wealth ,appearance and connection of people in order to survive. Relationship between people in an environment are hard to survive due to hindrance of pride and perception .Many people in our surrounding are physically beauty and smart but lack the essential aspect of sincerity and trustworty, The many experience I encountered probably remind me not to be complacent in my recent situations yet I also need to remind myself to be positive, Sometimes I also want to remind myself about looking at blessing around , I know it is more hard feeling if we lose those good things around us rather than always thinking about bad experiences, There is need to give myself a moment of reflections of good side of life as well as happy memories. Jobs, Friends,Social life, hobbies are things that nice to reflects upon . The day that we have get a job is an achievement, The day we got new friend and days that we have events with friends are memories worth looking back. There must also be a time to reflect on past situations where there is an occasion to meet new friend/people, happy events, we also need to reflects on having work we know and job security. Sometimes I realize God give us trial ,mistakes and Challenges to re awaken us. There are many things in life that we don't know and need to learn, There are many people in our surroundings that are judgemental.Many people critisize or judge us without understanding yet they misinterpret us. I pray that whatever changes or whatever situations in the coming days will end up favorable, I know many things are truly beyond my control. Im grateful about how fate save me in some situations that are truly beyond my control yet I learn that I must not be complacent
 

No comments:

Post a Comment